Don't worry! There is a way how to get your BCH back.
Please follow these steps:
- Open https://iancoleman.io/bip39/ (open source tool).
- Enter your 12-word passphrase into BIP39 Mnemonic.
- Under Derivation Path select BIP32.
- Select as a Client option Custom Derivation Path.
- To field BIP32 Derivation Path enter m/44'/0'/0'/0 or m/0'/0 if your wallet was created before v5.1.6.
- Scroll down to Derived Addresses and find your address sent too. Click "more rows".
- Go to your Coin Wallet and Select Bitcoin Cash at Coins tab.
- Open Settings and click on Transfer paper wallet / private key.
- Enter private key from the table under step 6 and click Transfer.