Ethereum and ERC20 tokens have same deposit address. Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and BEP20 tokens have same deposit address. But Ethereum and BSC have different deposit addresses for security reasons.
All ERC20 tokens accidentally received at BSC address will be stuck on blockchain.
Below is instruction how to get back access to your ERC20 tokens:
- Verify that your ERC20 tokens are on BSC address. Search your BSC address on Ethereum blockchain explorer.
- Top up your BSC address with some amount of Ethereum in order to be able to make token transfer. Cost of ERC20 transfer is dynamic and can be get from gas tracker.
- Export your BSC private key.
- Select ERC20 token on "Coins" tab.
- Transfer tokens from private key to your Ethereum address.
- Select Ethereum on "Coins" tab and transfer rest of ETH from private key back (optional).